Have a beautiful experience teaching English in India, at the Jaipur Community School and help giving a better future for the local children
Teaching English in India – Jaipur Community School
The project takes place within a CSR (Community school) in Jaipur. The school is situated in the southern part of the city. The school is catering to children from an economically weak & marginalized area. The school offers quality English teaching with all other required amenities. Our in country partners have supported the school with all the furniture, infrastructure & teaching materials like boards etc. There are around 54 students who are studying in 1st to 5th grades. As a volunteer you will teach the students the necessary things that will help them in developing their interpersonal skills. You will also help the local staff in daily operations of the school. The top-most requirement of the project is to develop the overall personality of the students by encouraging extracurricular activities, art & craft, group discussions, teaching & communication.
Interview with Lea, who has been volunteering in Jaipur
Teaching English and more to children
- In this project your duties may include, but not limited to:
- Teaching English (Tenses, Grammar, Speaking, Pronunciation, etc)
- Teaching Mathematics (According to the standard of the Students, Class-wise syllabus)
- English Lab & Math Lab & Illustrative Activities of Teaching
- Helping the teachers in completing the syllabus
- Helping the students in completing their home-work
- Problem-solving sessions with students
- Encouraging Girl Child Education in the School
- Helping any child that is struggling
- Group-discussion sessions with the students & teachers
- Teaching the students about hazardous effects of Tobacco chewing, Smoking, intoxication etc.
Beautiful Teaching Experience
This is an incredible opportunity to gain real-world teaching experience and work alongside bright enthusiastic young minds, while also getting to experience all the beauty of India. This project is particularly well suited to teaching students and teen volunteers.